Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email account I canot connect? Outlook.com.

Customer Question
My email account I...

My email account I canot connect?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I requested a code but that didn!t work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Do you have access to the recovery email and phone number you gave on the hotmail account.