Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

That is what I would like to know? Why can I just go into my…

Customer Question
That is what I...

That is what I would like to know? Why can I just go into my email like I am use to enstead of all this Google junk?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my tablet and my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to cancel these ads that keep popping up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks for your help,but I will work this out somehow myself. Have a great day.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

To go directly to your gmail account go to www.gmail.com.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!

Thank you for answering, but I somehow can get into my email. I am still going to Verizon to get this mess straightened out.
I am headed for Verizon tomorrow. Thanks anyway.
Jeevan, I really do thank you for your offer to help me. Let me tell you this so you can understand why I am refusing your help. I am 90 years old. I can not understand the many terms used in this high tech world. I have learned to use a simple email password ***** I can remember that, but Google is always starting something new and I get lost trying to cope with all the changes. You would most likely become very frustrated with me. I will go to Verizon.. They are very good at helping me. Have a very good week. Thanks again.
Shirley Riggles
[email protected]
I just received an email from Google telling me I can change my paaass word if I want. I WANT!
[email protected]
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago

Hello Shirley!

If you want to change your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID

I will no longer respond to any communication from just answer. I am not a member nor do I want to be.
If you want me to rate Jeevan, I would give him 5 stars. He was very professional.
[email protected]
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago

Shirley,

Please rate me at your earliest!

Thanks

Jeevan