Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I no longer have this e-mail address and I don't know the…

Customer Question
I no longer have...

I no longer have this e-mail address and I don't know the password. I cannot download and install hp printer software

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Now it is gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything. I even tried to use my new e-mail address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything right now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly are you trying to accomplish and what is preventing you from accomplishing it?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess