Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My mom was using my computer and checked into her gmail

Customer Question
Hi -- my mom...

Hi -- my mom was using my computer and checked into her gmail account even when i quit her out of chrome and start new her gmail sign in always pops up when i type in gmail to access my acct

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well i don't want to change my password ***** my gmail name i just want to be able to go to my gmail account on my computer, but her name doesnt seem to leave

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link:

www.gmail.com

If it is showing another email account, please click Round photo icon at the top- right corner and click signout.

And then try to sign into your original email account by clicking Sign into another account.

If you don't find Sign into another account option, please click on the downward pointing arrow mark next to other account listed.

OR you can directly signout by clicking the link: http://mail.google.com/?logout

And then click sign into another account.

Enter your original email address and password.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).