Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can’t get a confirmation. I have opened the gear, but it…

Customer Question
I can’t get a...

I can’t get a confirmation. I have opened the gear, but it won’t let me confirm that way either

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser I guess, gmail

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac? or a smartphone?
  2. What kind of confirmation that you are trying to get?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess