Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot login to get my gmail or my google voice messages.

Customer Question
Hi. I cannot login...

Hi. I cannot login to get my gmail or my google voice messages.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No i have an unusual situation. permit me to explain.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes to both ... but problem is the phone number is ***** google voice number ... which is not attached to any cell phone. i need to login to google voice to receive verification code, and i need verification code to login to google voice. i'm stuck.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Respond to***@******.*** .
I am at airport on my way to Copenhagen. Boarding begins soon. Please respond ASAP. If necessary we continue after Copenhagen.
3/24/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you're having trouble signing in with your primary phone, you can always have a verification code sent to your backup phone:

1. Go to the sign-in page of the Google service you want to use (for example, Gmail).
  2. Enter your username and password.
  3. Click Try another way to sign in.
  4. Select an option for getting a verification code.
  5. Enter the code you were sent and click Done. If you don't get a code, you can sign in with your backup codes or select Ask Google for help getting back into your account.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!