Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant sign on to get my mail. I have tried and nothing

Customer Question
I cant sign on...

I cant sign on to get my mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have tried and nothing works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to get my mail on my new phone, that may have messed up everything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What is the email address that you want to access? Please tell me so that I can check its status and recovery options.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari to access your email?