Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not used my hotkail.com account for a while and would…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my hotkail.com account for a while and would like to start again.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Im trying to quit gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried everything I need a email account to get out of gmail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer? a Mac? or a smartphone?
  2. Are you saying that you already created the***@******.*** before and now you want to start using it?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess