Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I believe ive been hacked. Yahoo. Phone. Not sure how to…

Customer Question
I believe ive been...

I believe ive been hacked

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not sure how to troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just tried to go to my email to check some info someone I gave my email to and it says this page cannot be aaccessed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a computer right now or a phone?
  2. Are you still able to access your Yahoo email right now on whatever device you are using?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

computer
ill check
yes I can

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you using a web browser to access it on your computer just now?

Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016?