Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Name is Lucas Hogan I got kicked off my Gmail account I

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hey my name...
Second opinion] Hey my name is***** I got kicked off my Gmail account I really need help getting back on her everything is attached to that account my bank account my Facebook Snapchat everything can you please help me someone I've been trying for so long trying to get back into my Gmail account please
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to recover it. Once you recover it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to recover your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!