Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a resume on a pdf file but it won't let me download…

I have a resume...

I have a resume on a pdf file but it won't let me download it. I contacted a support yesterday and they told me my old email had been hack and they set up a new gmail and now I can't do anything from either

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sorry none not good at this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to download my pdf resume to job seekers

3/23/2018
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

To be sure I don't miss anything, you would like to upload your resume which is in PDF to Jobseekers site?

Great, I can certainly help you with that. The easiest way would be if I can remotely assist you. Kindly try to choose the Secure Remote Assistance option from your side and we can get started. Thants

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just want to use 1 gmail and 1 password *****
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What more do you need me to do?

Got it, be right back. Just gathering the info

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What am I waiting for or what do you need from me?

Your gmail account password *****'t work, it says your password ***** changed 4 days ago, whats your new password?

Would you like me to get your PDF resume and set it up on Jobseekers.com for you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Bravemac40*
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm confused, I already sent to that info

Tried that, says incorrect. There is message that says it was changed 4 days ago

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay can we just change password

Sure, i will select forgot password.

Confirming, Is your resume in your gmail account? That way I can get your PDF resume and set it up on Jobseekers.com for you? Is that okay with you?

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can we change the password ***** I can use my account
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need a new password ***** access my gmail account
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I paid 39 dollars to get a working gmail account! Help ne
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I spent 39 dollars for your service and you could not even get me an email and sign in! You should be embarrassed for taking the miney

Hey, Apologies. We were disconnected, however, I have asked us to be reconnected. I will do my best to help you.

While going through the process of your gmail account recovery, it asked me to enter another email address which you have access to. Can you kindly give me a secondary email address which you have access to?

I believe google will be emailing you code there which we will need. Awaiting your response so we can continue.

Thanks

Ameen

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician