Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza,
Experience:  Professor at DeVry University
101786148

I recently changed my phone number and I forgot to go into

I recently changed my phone number and I forgot to go into my accounts and change my phone number please help me to get into my email please I forgot my passwords
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: I can’t get into them it keeps wanting to send varification code to the old phone number
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: My old phone number my mother’s maiden name but those are not coming up it want keep sending a code to my old phone number
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just help me get into my email please

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you're having trouble signing in with your primary phone, you can always have a verification code sent to your backup phone:

1. Go to the sign-in page of the Google service you want to use (for example, Gmail).
  2. Enter your username and password.
  3. Click Try another way to sign in.
  4. Select an option for getting a verification code.
  5. Enter the code you were sent and click Done. If you don't get a code, you can sign in with your backup codes or select Ask Google for help getting back into your account.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!