Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need technical support. I can't remember my password.

Customer Question
I need technical support...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Personal desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I have my phone number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What is this password *****? Is it to login to your Desktop computer? Or is it for accessing your accounts like emails?
  2. Is your computer running with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I have several questions for you.
First, of all, what if I don't want a membership to "Just Ask"?
Do I have to buy a membership? All I want is a new google password?
May I just have a new password? I need the password ***** log on to my personal computer.
I think I use windows 10.
you did not answer yet
what is taking so long?

Thank you for writing back. I am still here reading your responses. So are you saying that now, you are UNABLE to use the computer because you forgot the password ***** your Google account?