Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Personal are not reaching Outlook Windows 16 on my personal…

Second opinion] personal***@******.*** are...

Second opinion] personal***@******.*** are not reaching Outlook Windows 16 on my personal computer

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Personal computer which is also connected to my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I checked my gmail account and verified the email had been received there otherwise I question my ability to trouble shoot without some direction

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My gmail account is tied to my wife's account. She recently had to authorize Outlook's ability to access my gmail. also, I have two gmail emails,***@******.*** and***@******.***. I am not sure that is relevant but just in case. Thank you,

How much longer of a wait? I have another commitment. Thank you,
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Let's fix the problem without my paying any extra $ above the monthly fee that includes unlimited number of questions and answers. Thank you, Peter

What happens in Outlook when you attempt to send or receive emails? Are you given any error messages?

email through gmail and outlook is working since you fixed it but my contacts and calendar were erased, or I can not find them.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 58
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Computer Technician