Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to switch my aol account to google...can you…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to switch my aol account to google...can you give me step by step instructions

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have set up my gmail account for my email, but don't know how to get the news and other sites on gmail...in aol there was a Welcome screen where I could access the news

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What about my folders on aol?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

1. Sign up with Google at HERE.

2. If you need to keep receiving new emails from AOL from Gmail, you can connect the two accounts

3. Keep using Gmail