Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to change password using security questions. when i…

I tried to change...

I tried to change password ***** security questions. when i put in my birthday was told it was incorrect. i then tried receiving an e-mail. the e-mail was sent to yahoo address, i am Aol. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a web brouser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several attempts to redo the process

3/23/2018
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password?

the one i gave you is the new one i wish to use.

Please provide me your ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Please provide me your birthday date?

07/02/1939

Please answer your security questions now:

1.What was the model of your first car?

2.In what city did your parents meet?

chevychattanooga

I just want to confirm you want to change your Apple ID password?

Okay, may i know your new Apple Id password ***** you want to keep for your account?

Nandon2468

Your Apple ID password ********@******.*** has been changed. Sign in to your Apple ID account page now to review your account information.

thank you very much, much happiness to you.

Thank you,If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!

Aparna Indresh
be glad to

Thank you so much.