Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I accidentally sent a message to a phone number that I

I accidentally sent a...

I accidentally sent a message to a phone number that I thought I was sending to you to update the yellow pages. Is there anyway you can get it deleted? I really messed up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I sent it through my computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I think I have the wrong people. I did this thru a yellow page system looking up a phone number. Not sure how I go you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No because I don't think you are the people I need to talk to

3/23/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What kind of message was it? Text message of SMS?

What's kind of content was it?

Please advise. Thanks.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
It was thru a search looking up phone numbers thru I guess the yellow/white pages. I thought when I was sending the message it wen to the yellow pages and I guess it actually goes to the persons phone number which I DID NOT need to happen I am asking it if can be retrieved hope fully they did not get it
it says that they would receive the response thru either email or sms on their phone they probably already received it

Please advise your phone number in the Contact Info area. Thanks.

I don't see that on my screen but my number is(###) ###-####

Thanks. Calling.

Please click HERE to start a remote session with me. Thanks.

All done. Message was confirmed sent from an ad site via the remote session, hence no impact as long as no personal info provided.