Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My server in Canada is Telus.. I have been trying to fwd…

Customer Question
My server in Canada...

My server in Canada is Telus.. I have been trying to fwd three photos and Telus told me to give you this error 0x8007007A as she said this was a Microsoft error.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I use an HP computer and I use Windows Live Mail.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I suppose it must be Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I do not access it , in particular, I just have an icon for Live Mail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except I have become very frustrated!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 1 month ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

in Windows Live you have to send pictures as an attachment

you can't right click on a picture and choose send, or send it from another program

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have tried sending the photos as an attachment and still get the same error response.

is the outbox empty?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This seems as if it is a money-grabbing session and I thought Microsoft was a free site. Why cannot you solve the problem with the error message I gave you? In other words you have your customers over a barrel! Isn`t there a free site somewhere?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please respond to a possible free site.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am in no great rush to fwd these photos.

we do charge, this is my job, I can't afford to provide free support

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my outbox was empty!
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email address in question please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My email is***@******.***
Are you able to log in at webmail.telus.net via web?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can , but sending the photos from there does not work either.
Do you mean you can’t send pictures as attachement via web?
If so, it sounds like a rule or policy applied at Telus. Are you able to check it’s email options via web?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It shall have to wait until the morning now, as this time of night Telus , both chat and phone are overwork I thank you for your assistance so far.
You are welcome. Take your time.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
My computer is acting up, but I have been able to access the webmail. At your suggestion I have investigated webmail and instructions are given as to how to fwd photos. So I believe I am finally on the right track. Last evening , with another error number I was talking by chat with Andy and when I went to give him my credit card, my credit card was already there. Are you able to cancel my contact with him also? Thank you very much for your assistance.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 29 days ago
Good to know you are on the right track. Can I ask you kindly rate my service and close this case?
Regarding your CC, I don’t have any access to your billing info as I am only a tech here, not a billing guy. please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.JustAnswer Customer Services
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant