Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot change my G-Mail account password. AND I HAVE

Customer Question
I cannot change my...

I cannot change my G-Mail account password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, aND I HAVE GOTTEN A CODE NUMBER AND IT DOWS NOT HELP.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

YES -(###) ###-####7815

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to connect om my phone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have your gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** options from my side?

No thank you.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?

Have no idea, that is the problem.
Received a code of G-467870, did not help.
Just noticed the error in my phone number - it is(###) ###-####
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

A text message with a 6-digit verification code was just sent to(###) ###-####please let me know the code.

G-965210 Sorry for delay, was called out.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am sorry but the code is not working now. it is only valid till 10 minutes.

Let us just end this effort now. I am getting a new Samsung S7 tomorrow. It seems that if I connect via phone number I am ok. Thank you for your effort.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your time.