Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently purchased win zip tools. It worked at mfirst then…

Customer Question
I need help. I...

I need help. I recently purchased win zip tools. It worked at mfirst then quit working and kept forwarding me to the purchase site. the last ntime I called to the tech desk I was told that the answer would be sent to my email. I never got it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is called Frontiernet but it is provided through YAHOO, I think.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB browser from my PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just calling in. I don't know what to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. be nice if I could spell, sorry

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please post your order's confirmation email for review?