Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant get into my email. recover password prompt asks me a…

Customer Question
Cant get into my...

Cant get into my email. recover password ***** asks me a question that I never set up. I need to reset my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No not my ipad or phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Or computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

You can connect me---will there be instructions on how to reset my pssword??

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?