Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had an account for years on Linkedin tied to my job. I…

Customer Question
I had an account...

I had an account for years on Linkedin tied to my job. I retired and tried to get into Linked in but I can't because I no longer have the email address or phone numbers that I had there. So the robot didn't recognize me. I created a new account but it's frankly useless because all of my contacts are tied to the old account. I want to get back into that one

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I didn'[t see any security questions. I used the phone number that I always had with that job and it didn't seem to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get back into my old account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** follow the steps below.

1) Visit this link : https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/1501/no-access-to-email-address?lang=en

2) Click on "If you still can't access your account" and follow the instructions. They'll use your webcam and some credentials to match you to your account

Please let me know if my advice solves your issue or not. Thanks.