Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my yahoo password that I use on my iPad.i…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my yahoo password ***** I use on my iPad.i have a new I phone but can’t get my email on it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My Apple ID within the last 3 months

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I Actually went to an Apple store and they could not reset it. Old phone numbers came up that I no longer have access to and a gmail account I do not use

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** follow the directions below.

1) Visit the link: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27051.html

2) click on "Reset a forgotten password" and follow the instructions

Please let me know if my advice solves your issue. Thanks.