Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I erased some that I need by accident. possible to retrieve…

Customer Question
I erased some that...

I erased some that I need by accident. possible to retrieve the last 2 months?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know where to start

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 4 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

It is unlikely that you will be able to retrieve this BUT go into your inbox and look in your trash folder

You MAY get lucky

Make sure you look in the trash folder on the same device you deleted it from

of course I already did that. the first technician should have told me that! how do I get my $5 back?
I don't want any help from you! you are a rip off.

You havent had another technician? If its not in your trash folder your not going to see it again

In your question you stated you didnt know where to start where you should have said you checked your trash folder

Can tell you for sure that it will NEVER happe....