Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot add a new contact for gmail. My cell number no

Customer Question
I cannot add a...

I cannot add a new contact for gmail. My cell number no longer works. I seem unable to generate a gmail account. Why? and what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I access thru my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Freedom Pop is involved somehow

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo.

Have you synced your phone with your current gmail account ? If not, please follow the directions below:

1) visit https://www.google.com/sync/index.html

2) locate and click the "contacts" link towards the bottom of the page (to the right of the "gmail" option)

3) Now look towards the top of the page. Find the "Contacts" header/paragraph. Just below that paragraph, click the "Sync mobile contacts" and follow those instructions.

Please let me know if my advice solves your issue. Thanks.

I cannot follow your instructions just now. Have spent so much time trying to do this I'm too tired to continur
Do not do anything

ok