Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having problems access my old Gmail account. The

I am having problems...

I am having problems access my old Gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

The account shows on old phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No that is the problem I update to a new phone and know I am not able to access the old Gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I have been trying for over a week to gain access

3/23/2018
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

To be sure I don't miss anything, what is your gmail account email address? and do you have access to this email and know your password?
Also, have you tried logging into your Gmail account from a computer?

No the email account is***@******.*** that I can not access
I prefer to try for you to walk me thru the process

Okay, lets go through the steps. Lets try to recover your email account by going to this link:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Kindly, follow the prompts on the screen.

Your satisfaction is my priority, Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page once you have a moment. Thanks :)

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician