Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I think my user/name is R* but do not remember the password.

Customer Question
I think my user/name...

I think my user/name is****** but do not remember the password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

How do I get My password ***** I can sign in.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know I was in the hospital almost 4 months and am having trouble remember things My phone # is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Who is your email account with? I will help you get back in

Forget is I well just not go on to Facebook. Cancel what I signed up for. I do not want fast answers.

You dont want help with this anymore?

I don't understand so forget I as a question. I am not paying for anything. Sorry I wasted your time.

Ok thanks, ***** ***** send this to customer service for you so that you can get a refund