Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of my eamil email. I don't know the password…

Customer Question
Hi i am locked...

Hi i am locked out of my eamil email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't know the password ***** it won't let me recover it

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####is my number....(###) ###-####is my old number that i do not have access to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Its not recognizing my wife email either

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?