Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need help I can't get into my account I hope this doesn't…

Customer Question
Hey I need help...

Hey I need help I can't get into my account I hope this doesn't cost anything because I don't have any money and I'm in desperate need to get into my account I'm in a really bad situation please help me

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It's on my Samsung Galaxy I had someone hacking to my Gmail account and I seen that so I tried to make it really difficult for anyone to get into and for some reason I got kicked off my Gmail account Gmail thinks I'm vaca when I'm not that Gmail is attached to everything of mine my bank account my Centrelink Facebook Snapchat everything

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I don't know if anyone is logged in on to my Gmail account but I'm not Google sent me a test a couple days ago I completed it and they turned around and said that the Gmail is mine can you please help me get into it

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

All I need is the verification code because they sign me out of my phone I can't get to if I was to put the verification code in it would automatically sign me in but I was too silly one and I downloaded the app instead of hooking it up to my number if I had of done that I would have been logged in ages ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry if I'm telling you too it's just I've been trying for 13 days to get back into my Gmail account I really need my account cause if I don't get back in to my Gmail account I get kicked off my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and I've only had it for 2 months please help me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
The email that I was logged out of is***@******.***
I really need to get back into this email I hope you can help me I've been trying for so long trying to get into it hopefully you can help me thank you so much
3/23/2018
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'd be happy to assist today attempting to recovery your Google account. However, we're a pay per question website. The question you've asked will cost more than the $5 deposit so I wanted to see if you were still interested in tech support help. I believe your question will be around $40 for an email/internet question.

But I've already put money on here I really need help I don't have the money can you please help me I already put money onto this

Unfortunately, I won't be able to assist. I can send this back over to the customer service to provide your refund.

There you go all done
Hey u there
Hey I've done what you asked can you please help me I really need help please I need to stop people hacking into my bank account and other things
Are you still there can you please get back to me.