Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just opened a google account and I have loss all my…

Customer Question
I have just opened...

I have just opened a google account and I have loss all my previous emails.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I was trying to make Gmail my provider. Previously it was firefox.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a short cut on my window10 machine it has always opened gmail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't other than trying to use the new interface which is not an improvement in my estimation.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have two email accounts. One is with sonic.net and the other is gmail. These accounts have been used for a long time but the sonic account dates to my original start on the internet. (~10 years) The gmail account is less than a year old.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you remember your email and password?

I have the password ***** my gmail and a new password ***** my gmail account.
Kamil I have been down this path before and at one point I was scammed and had to re-mage my computer. I need identification that you are who you say are. What is your connection to google and can you establish that link?

This is not google support, it is justanswer.com.

No goodbye Please refund my $5. If you can not prove that you have a connection to google I can not trust your integrity. Jim PXXXXXX

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>