Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not used my gmail for quite awhile, but when I tried…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my gmail for quite awhile, but when I tried to log in, I got a message that said that it had been assigned to someone else. Not very possible since it is "*****@******.***. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but I can't get to that point. It just doesn't recognize me.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. You should only get a message that address belongs to someone else if you are trying to create an account not sign in. Please make sure you are the correct sign in page which is here: mail.google.com make sure you click sign in and not sign up.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.