Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is not my computer. Years ago I opened a gmail account -

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer. Years ago I opened a gmail account -***@******.*** and used the same gmail for years. My husband recently started having some PTSD issues and thought it would be great fun to mess with my original account. I subsequently started other accounts - like joannevitaz1943 and my son started the real jeannevk1010 and my husband got into all of them - no matter how we tried to keep them from him. I showed him the message you sent that I would be barred from google if the constant messing with my email password ***** not stopped. It seemed to have an impact and since everyone knows me at my original***@******.***, I was hoping that you could reinstate that account with the keypowt password. I would like to be back in touch with my old friends. another issue is that in the winter I do craft shows and that is how they contact me. Please do not punish me for his problem - I think the fact that he read that my rights would be terminated made an impact - please help me - thanks so much

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Not now - I work at a Mercedes Benz dealership and usually use this computer but he worked as a computer geek and one of the problems was that he was able to hack into my work computer. I do also access gmail through my kindle - I have not tried that in a while. I will be retiring soon and will be using a laptop at home as well. Also I had to buy a new phone and that number is(###) ###-####and that needs to be my phone on my account as well. I will greatly appreciate any help.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That i am in tears that i may be getting help

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 28 days ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'd be happy to help you today. I read through everything and does sound like this is a sticky situation. I would love to help see what I can do. Have you recently tried to recover that account?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist