Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My computer was set up in my husband's e-mail address. He…

Customer Question
My computer was set...

My computer was set up in my husband's e-mail address. He passed away and I want to set it up in my e-mail address which is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to sign in under***@******.*** which was my husbands

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 3 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

what is the make and model of the computer

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

I want to cancel!! Can't afford a monthly cost! Please cancel any further connection.

you may contact customer service for cancellation

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Just cancel any further communication!!