Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an unknown user name when I try to access my account.

Customer Question
I have an unknown...

I have an unknown user name when I try to access my account. I used the recovery and changed my password ***** my correct email address, but this account name keeps showing up. How do I delete it?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not at this time. I've logged into a local Perrigrine Falcon nest cam and chat page. When I try to moderate, I get a Google page with a strange name.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
I believe the user name is ***** ***** girlfriend of my teenage grandson. I just need to get this name off my computer before the falcons lay their eggs. This is a critical problem because I moderate this site and need access ASAP.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What email service are you using?

you want to remove the unknown name appears in your email login screen let me know what email service is it