Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not access my account. I have a account that is fine.

I can not access...

I can not access my account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have a Cox account that is fine. I have not used the gmail account in quite awhile. Could I have forgotten to pay the bill.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am looking thru my file.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to find my passwords right

3/23/2018
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Is it your gmail account you cannot access?

Ok please go to the account recovery page and try to reset your password HERE

Read everything very carefully and you will have success

Please let me know if you get stuck and ill help you through it

I am not sure. Is it because I forgot to pay or is it a technical problem

Well gmail is a free service and there is no fee so that will not be the issue....

You will need to try to reset your password ***** my link to get back into the account again

Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner
Are u there?

Please click HERE and then open the downloaded file to connect to me

Waiting for you in session.... Click the link and then open the file and run it to connect to me

Instructions are also on screen after clicking the link

It is not working

Make sure you are using a computer? If for some reason you are on your phone this wont work at all

I am on my phone
How do I do this on the computer

Open the email account you used to sign up for this question on your computer

Open one of our just answer emails and click the link to open the conversation on your computer

You can then use the link and connect to me

I am trying

No problem, dont feel rushed... Take your time and all will be well

I just now see your smiling face. Do I hit view response

View response yes and then you can get into this page

I am on the computer now

Excellent now click HERE and open the download to connect to me

are you there

Bingo you got it