Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have reason to believe that my phone number and emails…

I have reason to...

I have reason to believe that my phone number and emails have been bugged any way to check

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None not sure how to go about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If so can they provide a phone number for the bug

3/23/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue with tampering. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What type of email do you have? What is after the @ sign?

What is the make/model of your phone?

Aol.com. I had an iPhone 5 during the time of suspected bugging and it fell in water on the 23rd of Feb. The bugging took place from either Dept thru present
Sept

Is that phone still working?

For your AOL:

Sign in to MyAccount.
2. Click Manage My Account Details.
3. Choose View My Account Activity.

Look to see if there is anything crazy you dont see like completely different states or countries logins.

Then go to your password/security/add backup email phone numbers etc.

Do you see anything there that doesnt belong to you?

Anything like forwarding there?

• If you think someone else has used your account, immediately verify if any of your billing plans have been changed without your consent. Also, run a virus scan to rid the computer of any viruses that may have downloaded.
  • Sign into your account with your master Username, and answer your Account Security Question. Check your account activity for any unusual charges.
  • Note: Even if someone gains unauthorized access to your account, you can be assured that your payment information is secure. The only way someone can gain access to your payment information is when you send it in an email or an instant message.

If you suspect unauthorized usage, immediately check your Sent folder for any emails that were sent without your consent.We recommend that you immediately change your password ***** check if your profile has been changed.

Please reply with your phone details/working or not etc.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician