Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In my spam there is an email with apple's id saying someone…

Customer Question
In my spam there...

In my spam there is an email with apple's id saying someone had logged into my account and you were shutting it down...true or sam

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

scam, you can block and delete the email