Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Attempting to change my Email password. First attempted to…

Attempting to change my...

Attempting to change my Email password. First attempted to verify my account. Ended up with the statement that after 2 -3 days Goggle will approve or dis approve that I have an account. I do have an account, simply have forgotten my password. Please help resolvemny problem.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, Email [email protected]

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Got a message on(###) ###-####that my account has been discontinued. This is a mistake

3/23/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting

If you now try to sign into your account, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you