Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nothing at all with my email; it is your site I want to

Customer Question
Nothing at all with...

Nothing at all with my email; it is your site I want to delete my accounts. I do not want to download or save anything, just delete my account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It was g mail now it is telus.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I only want to delete not download and the information you have on that only tells me how to download, I don't want to download that info.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to completely delete the account.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
how to delete my face book account; simple straight forward question which should on their web site and is not
3/23/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago

you can delete you facebook account when you have access to it.

Do you have to the account when you try to login to.