Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't login to my gmail account. There trying a code. I

Customer Question
Can't login to my...

Can't login to my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

There trying a code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have messenger, i have land line phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you get when you try to access your gmail account?

Please let me know

looks like there changing the way you login, they try to dend me a code, but i don't have a phone for SMS, just have land line phone
NO MONEY, 52.00, I'LL JUST SWITCH TO YAHOO MAIL, THANKS

Ok, they are making you prove you are who you are.

Do you see the option there to call the phone?

I HAD THIS ACCOUNT FOR AWHILE NOW, LOT OF HASSELS, LOT OF CHANGES, GETTING FED UP, GOTTA PAY EVERYTIME, IF I CANT GET IN MY ACCOUNT, THEN I'LL OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ANOTHER PROVIDER

hey are making you prove you are who you are.