Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why am I having so much trouble getting into my g-mail? I…

Customer Question
Why am I having...

Why am I having so much trouble getting into my g-mail?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I thought I was, but I'm still having trouble ,I don't understand all the gargin when trying to sighn in to g- mail!

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a cell phone, but it won't work where I LIVE!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to log into my e-mail as easy as I have in the past

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to enter your Gmail account?

Please let me know

Thank you