Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Hope you can assist me. I have a gmail account

Customer Question
Hello Pearl. Hope you...

Hello Pearl. Hope you can assist me. I have a gmail account (*****@******.***) All good there. But I need to raise another email account for a daughter who does not have computer, internet etc., (this is for an Ancestry DNA test she is arranging). We have agreed I could accept information, notifications for her, but Ancestry say I need to raise an email account for her. So I've made two attempts to do this this morning, and sent an email to the new email address, but I can't access it. Is there anyway that all three email addresses can be displayed for me to access, and how do I do that please ?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

On my computer. Yes. (I don't have hand-help apps etc)

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Just looking I have passwords for each account I am trying to instal and I've had welcome confirmation from Gmail for both those

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I would like all three email addresses to be viewed on my one screen, hopefully at the same time. Is this possible

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.