Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ive had face book for years an now I cant log on violated no…

Ive had face book...

Ive had face book for years an now I cant log on violated no rules did some one hack my phone?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My facebook screwed what happen

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Iwas disabled for noreason

3/23/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=46e09379-ecb0-40a2-8699-8a4caa860834

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
cancel

I am ready to help you. Just let me know once.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
cancel don't use my card
Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist