Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a email with you guys for years and left my old cell…

Customer Question
I had a email...

I had a email with you guys for years and left my old cell number go when i was inside a hospital outa money etc but just the will to get better so when asked to identify it goes back to my old cell which i called the guy and would be willing to meet or email my creditionals in order to recieve my former email address theres numerous contacts and tax info etc inside that old email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo i also have created a icloud, and hotmail, since the lose of this yahoo account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Im actualy visiting my mother in florida on her hp which was the last one i used 3years ago to get access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I myself reside in washington pa. along with the individual that has my old cell number i've contacted him by phone introducing myself but he's obviously so straight laced he can't just tell me anything lol but i understand ive had 100's of my former clients ringing his phone off the hook thinking its me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

I believe the problem is that it was connected to the old 724- 825 - 7948. I know the password ***** every Time I put it in it asks for me to put in the 79 of the last 4 of old cell but as far as being able to sign in it’s been almost 2 years I figured I’d try to use the original hp computer that I made the address up on

ok, s to clarify, it has been 2 years since you signed in correct?