Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just made purchase 300 spoons for $4.99. I was playing the…

Customer Question
I just made purchase...

I just made purchase 300 spoons for $4.99. I was playing the game Cooking Craze. I was only given 150 spoons.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Just go the app

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Google

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

As I said I was playing the Cooking Craze. I didn't get what I was charge for.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago

You can find out what the charge was for by contacting support at

https://cookingcraze.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005471588-Contact-customer-support

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------