Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It telling me i have tryed to sign too many times and also I…

Customer Question
It telling me i...

It telling me i have tryed to sign too many times and also I dont know the password

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have hit the forgot my password ***** it asked to type in a code the is all over the place and where I want the new password ***** I have said phone and email but thats where it gos back to the same place again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please tell me the part of your email address after letter @ only.