Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant sign up for an account its asking me to change my…

Customer Question
I cant sign up...

I cant sign up for an account its asking me to change my email address and that's not possible

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on a new laptop never used it before

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

First of all, please click the link given below:

www.gmail.com

Enter your gmail ID and password.

And tell me if you're able to login into this account or not.

I will be standing by.