Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is my android phone that is the problem. It did an update…

Customer Question
Hi it is my...

Hi it is my android phone that is the problem. It did an update and now it has reset itself so that I have to link it to my Google gmail account. I can't remember my gmail account linked to the phone and it doesn't recognise what I think is my email. I cannot get into my phone at all

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I have had to setup a new gmail address to try and send a message to google I don't remember the original gmail address

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number is +61###-##-#### my name is*****: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have created a new email***@******.***. I need to link the new email to my phone number so I can log it into my phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
You may try find out your Gmail account using your phone number if you ever reigistered the phone number when signing up the Gmail account. Please try below link using your phone number, and let me know how it goes. Thanks.https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
I have tried that! I cannot use the account that is linked to my phone. I had to setup a new account and that cannot be linked to my phone
Do you mean you can't receive Google verification code sent to the given number because the phone is not working at the moment?
Hi. I can't afford to have you fix it remotely. I will try another method.I won't be charged a monthly fee for this subscription will I??
You need to refund my credit card $47!!!!!!! I agreed to a $5 withdrawal and now $47 has come out!!!!
I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.JustAnswer Customer Services
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help