Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to cancel all email accounts except [email protected]

I need to cancel...

I need to cancel all email accounts except [email protected] .com

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I cant get empires and allies to load. I had to many av

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Delete all accounts except***@******.***

3/23/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your emails. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Are all the emails you need gone from gmail?

Are you wanting to cancel the accounts for good or are you trying to get them out of an email client like windows 10 mail or remove them from a device such as a phone/tablet etc?

It is different to remove them depending on how you are accessing them.

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
They are all gmail accounts. I didn't realize what I was doing. I was createing a big problem for myself.

Are you on a windows computer or a mac?

I am using my phone and tablet

That is perfectly fine. Just leave number in enter contact area or email it to me and i will call you

Name is virgil

Please standby.