Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my gmail password and recovery phone number no

I forgot my gmail...

I forgot my gmail password ***** recovery phone number no longer valid

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What is the problem Gmail account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist